Pretty straightforward DMX 5 channel unit. Digital display for setting the addresses and test function. To set address – Unlock the display push the arrow in the direction you want to go, then either re-lock the display or leave it alone and it will relock after 5 seconds. The display will go dark after a minute or so. Test mode is 000. Test mode will run through each channel and hold it for a few seconds, then go on to the next channel. It will then bring up all channels and then start again. In the lower corner of the display, an LED will light when DMX signal is present. If you experience flicker or noise issues you should consider our DMX 540-8.
Input is with an RJ45 connection, we supply a 5 pin XLR to RJ45 adapter for your convenience of hooking up to conventional 5 pin.
The DMX 5204 Specifications:
- PWM Switching Freq. – 5000Hz
- Input 12-24Vdc
- Channel output: 4 amps per channel 20A max.
- Max. Load Power: 240W(12V) / 480W(24V)
- Voltage: DC12-24V
- Input Signal: DMX512/1990 – RJ45 with 5 pin Adapter
- Output Signal: Constant Voltage
- PWM Signal: 5000 kHz
- Address Editing Mode: Digital Tube Display
- Max Current Load: 4A x 5CH Max 20A
- Certificates: CE RoHS
- Warranty: 1 year
1-10 $125.00 11-50 $110.00 50+ $85 (Discount will be applied at checkout)