1/4/8/32-channel LED Driver with DMX Interface
The DMX-1432 is a fully-configurable, supremely flexible high-power DMX Controller/Dimmer. It is designed to drive our LED tape, but can also be used to drive resistive (tungsten) and LED (including solid-state relay) loads. Its PWM dimming circuit operates at 7.3kHz, which means no on-camera flicker. Optionally, the PWM frequency can be increased to 14.6kHz or even 29.3kHz.
Industry-standard removable Phoenix terminal blocks are used for all load connections. Industry-standard Neutrik connectors are used for the DMX input and output, supporting RJ-45.
It features It also features a built-in test mode for diagnostic purposes.
It also features a built-in test mode for diagnostic purposes.
- 60 amps maximum current – 720W at 12Vdc, 2.8kW at 48Vdc
- 9-48Vdc system power supply
- Powder-coated, silkscreened aluminum chassis for durability
- 32 outputs, configurable as 1, 4, 5, 8,10, 16 or 32 channels
- QR code link to this webpage on the enclosure for in-the-field support.
The DMX-1432 is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
1-10 $750.00 11-50 $635.00 50+ $590 (Discount will be applied at checkout)